Jupiter Hell (BETA)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Jupiter Hell is a classic, turn-based roguelike set in a 90's flavored sci-fi universe. Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. All to the shine of CRT monitors and the tune of heavy metal!
Dive deep into a true form of the 30 year old roguelike game genre that has resurged in popularity. Experience tactical permadeath challenges in glorious 3D visuals. Jupiter Hell is the spiritual successor to DoomRL, the parody roguelike that years ago streamlined the traditional format and popularised a new wave of accessible roguelikes. Distilled, hardcore gameplay, fast-paced challenge and limitless death all await.
Release Notes :
This release is BETA - PRE-EARLY ACCESS! The price is high to be fair to Kickstarter backers that backed the project early. The game WILL BE CHEAPER on Early Access release (June 2019). We suggest you do not buy now unless you want to help us out with beta development - financially or by providing feedback!
Purchasing the BETA includes a Steam key at Early Access launch.
This game is currently unavailable
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.7.2!38 days ago
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.7.1!50 days ago
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.7.0 and Free Weekend on Discord!64 days ago
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.6.2!86 days ago
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.6.1b!May 13, 2019
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.6.1!May 10, 2019
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.6.0!Apr 26, 2019
- Jupiter Hell Beta 0.5.1!Mar 01, 2019